- What are cookie files?
- What are they being used for?
Cookies allow website servers to determine whether a particular user has visited the website before using the same device and browser. If so, there will be a record of it.
- What information can be stored in cookies?
It depends on the type of the website. The information can be:
- used for statistical purposes,
- regarding content provided to a user according to their individual interests,
- used to service on-line shopping, e.g. “the shopping cart”,
- used for user identification, i.e. the so-called “session cookies”, deleted from your system after a session expires.
- Controlling and deleting cookies.
The user has the right to block and delete cookie files. This can be done from your browser settings panel. Detailed instructions can be found in the “Help” section accessible from your browser’s menu. Please find below links to official websites of the most popular internet browsers (listed in alphabetical order) containing information on managing cookies.
- An Online form
Personal data conferred by users through the completion of online forms are used just for the purposes of answering to questions and dealing with complaints.
IP addresses and related data are written into logs to data bases and used for statistical analysis purposes.
- Final provisions.
Please be advised that:
- by visiting this website and using our services without adjusting your browser settings you permit us to use cookie files,
- blocking or deleting cookies may prevent our website from functioning properly.