Licensure in Poland
INFORMATION FOR GRADUATES ON THE REQUIREMENTS FOR RECEIVING THE RIGHT TO PRACTICE PHARMACY IN POLAND (PHARMACY LICENCE)
According to the Polish law, in order to obtain full qualifications leading to obtaining the right to practice pharmacy in Poland (pharmacy licence), a person with the Polish “magister farmacji” degree diploma has to contact an appropriate District Pharmaceutical Chamber that grants the right to practice as a pharmacist in Poland.
Wielkopolska Okręgowa Izba Aptekarska
87, Palacza St., 60-273 Poznan
1) Application for the right to practice pharmacy (in Polish) click here to open a word document
2) Copy of the diploma
3) Confirmation of completion of the 6 month traineeship in a pharmacy
4) Health certificate completed by a physician confirming good health allowing for working as a pharmacist
5) Statement confirming possessing legal and public capacity click here to open a word document
6) Criminal Record Check
(request for criminal record check available here: http://www.poznan.so.gov.pl/att/formularz_krk_osoba.pdf)
Please submit it to the District Court [Sąd Okręgowy], 32, Al. Marcinkowskiego St., http://www.poznan.so.gov.pl/strony/1/pl/205.php)
7) Two photos (signed)
8) Personal data form click here to open a word document
Regarding a foreign national, a District Pharmaceutical Chamber may grant such person the right to practice as a pharmacist in Poland provided that such a person meets the requirements of Art. 4, par. 1 of the amendment to the Law on Pharmaceutical Chambers (Dz.U. 2008 nr 47 poz. 273; http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/DetailsServlet?id=WDU20080470273), and has sufficient command of the Polish language in speech and writing, confirmed by an examination before the Central Pharmaceutical Chamber (Dz.U. 2011 nr 75 poz. 406; http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/DetailsServlet?id=WDU20110750406).