Guidelines for completing the graduation requirements for 6MD students
Dear Graduating Students,
The graduation ceremony will be held on Monday June 5, 2017 in Adam Mickiewicz University Hall at 10:00 am., at the Adam Mickiewicz University Hall – Aula Uniwersytecka, at 10:00 a.m. It is located at the corner of ul. św. Marcina and ul. Henryka Wieniawskiego, and across from the Adam Mickiewicz Square.
Below please find some relevant details to help guide you through the arrangements that have been made by the University staff and the things that you must do on your own.
- If you wish to participate in this ceremony, please purchase a black hat with a red tassel in the store BIRETY at birety.pl (email: email@example.com):
- You may rent the gowns on the same day in the hallway of the Adam Mickiewicz University Hall.
- You are welcome to provide your own invitations to your private guests. The Dean’s office will take care of all faculty invitations.
- In order to receive your diploma, you are required to submit the following items to the Dean’s office:
WE MUST RECEIVE FROM YOU
BEFORE DECEMBER 16, 2016:
- A completely filled out table called PERSONAL DATA FOR THE DIPLOMA click here to open PDF file
Please be careful to fill out the table according to the data in your passport. If you have two passports, please specify according to which one you filled out the table.
Please make sure that you sign the document.
> Groups 3 and 4: you can first send a scan to firstname.lastname@example.org and deliver the original when you are back in Poland.
> Groups 1 and 2: please provide the original.
The document is very important – your data in the diploma will be printed according to the document (confirmed by your passport).
- The questionnaire for the Diploma Supplement click here to open a PDF document
(also available at the Dean’s Office).
NOTE: All the information provided in the questionnaire must be accompanied by appropriate documents confirming your University achievements. Please send the completed document (with additional documents) in WORD format to email@example.com
- A copy of your valid passport should be provided to confirm the data in your Personal Data Questionnaire.
BEFORE JANUARY 13, 2017 (all groups):
- Seven diploma photos (in Polish ZDJĘCIA DYPLOMOWE, size 45 mm x 65 mm), signed on the back (full name and surname).
BY January 13, 2017 – groups 1 and 2
BY April 21, 2017 – groups 3 and 4
- A receipt of payment of the diploma fee: 100 PLN payable to your individual subaccount number.
- MATCHING PROGRAM QUESTIONNAIRE click here to open a PDF file
(available also at the Dean’s Office).
In order to receive a diploma you must also provide THE GRADUATION FORM with all required stamps and signatures (will be sent to you and will be available at the Dean’s Office soon). You can provide it when you pick up your diploma.
We would like to remind you hereby of other obligations that graduating students must fulfill prior to receiving their diploma:
- All the examination cards, index, booklet of practical summer training must be delivered.
- All of the University fees must be paid prior to receiving the diploma.
- Medical check-up must be done after the 4th year of study.
According to Par. XX of the School Regulations, the Dean’s office has 20 working days from the receipt of all of the required documents listed above to prepare the diploma for the graduating student.
Those of you who will not pick up their diploma in person are required to notify the Dean’s Office by January 27, 2017.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best wishes and congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
The Dean’s Office