GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DDS STUDENTS
RELEVANT DETAILS ON THE GRADUATION CEREMONY
Dear Graduating Students,
The graduation ceremony will be held on Monday, June 3, 2019, at the Adam Mickiewicz University Hall – Aula Uniwersytecka, at 10.00 a.m. It is located at the corner of ul. św. Marcina and ul. Henryka Wieniawskiego, and across from the Adam Mickiewicz Square.
Below please find some relevant details to help guide you through the arrangements that have been made by the University staff and the things that you must do on your own.
- If you wish to participate in this ceremony, please purchase a black hat with a green tassel in the store BIRETY at birety.pl (email: firstname.lastname@example.org):
- You may rent the gowns on the same day in the hallway of the Adam Mickiewicz University Hall.
- You are welcome to provide your own invitations to your private guests. The Dean’s office will take care of all faculty invitations.
- In order to receive your diploma, you are required to submit the following items to the Dean’s office:
WE MUST RECEIVE FROM YOU BEFORE MARCH 31, 2019:
1. A completely filled out table called PERSONAL DATA FOR THE DIPLOMA click here to open PDF file.
Please be careful to fill out the table according to the data in valid passport. If you have two passports, please specify according to which one you filled out the table.
The document is very important – your data in the diploma will be printed according to the document (confirmed by your passport – please attach a copy of your passport).
2. The questionnaire for the Diploma Supplement (click here to open a word file) is also available at the Dean’s Office.
NOTE: All the information provided in the questionnaire must be accompanied by appropriate documents confirming your University achievements. Please send the completed document (with additional documents) in WORD format to email@example.com. Information that is not supported by a proof will not be taken into account.
3. Seven diploma photos (in Polish ZDJĘCIA DYPLOMOWE, size 45 mm x 65 mm), signed on the back (full name and surname).
4. A receipt of payment of the diploma fee: 100 PLN payable to your individual subaccount number by February 20, 2019.
5. THE GRADUATION FORM with all required stamps and signatures (it will be sent to you and will also be available at the Dean’s Office later). You can provide it soon before you receive the diploma or when you pick up your diploma.
We would like to remind you hereby of other obligations that graduating students must fulfill prior to receiving their diploma:
- All the examination cards, completed booklet of practical summer training and clinical skills record booklet must be delivered.
- A copy of valid passport.
- Medical check-up must be done after the 4th year of study.
- All of the University fees must be paid prior to receiving the diploma.
- Please be informed that at the moment when you pick up your official diploma from the Dean’s Office you must return your student ID. The diploma will not be issued without returning the student ID first.
According to Par. XX of the School Regulations, the Dean’s office has 30 days from the receipt of all of the required documents listed above to prepare the diploma for the graduating student.
Those of you who will not pick up their diploma in person are strongly required to notify the Dean’s Office by February 28, 2019. Otherwise it will not be possible to have another person pick up the diploma.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best wishes and congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
The Dean’s Office